96) Ontario Police Officer Helping CRIMINALS

Up dated Apr. 27/2022: There is no "war" on crime in Canada. Court proven Human rights violation crimes were committed in Canada against Canadian Seniors. Those openly malicious and violent crimes were not addressed or prosecuted by the authorities.

Canadian Seniors, Ingeborg and Arnold Guettler, encountered inhumane cruelty inflicted by the Canadian authorities including elder abuse, property (house) theft, criminal conspiracy, Police brutality/assault. 

 According to the official records at # 51 Land Register Office Barrie Ontario. There never was a legally executed and officerly registered sale, conveyance, power of sale or registration of the property 25 Willow Cres. from Chelmarc Holding Corp. to Sheldon Barris.




Document below: Ontario Police supervised illegal removal of our, over 50 years accumulated belongings. (Court evidence)


Above Court document addressed to Ontario Police Officer, "now retired," Kimberly Wild by Lance Hamilton verifying that she, the Police Officer, was directing the ilegall removal of the contence from our stolen house, 25 Willow Cres.

Those precious contence we, Canadian Seniors, have accumulated over a half century, including memorabilia from our Grand- Parents and Parents and many, over the years visiting friends, were embezzled with the help of the Ontario Government empowered authorities.


Other, to us seniors, invaluable household contence acquired (through hard work) and cherished over many years, were discarded into a "Just Junk" truck and hauled away.   


Registered by Canadian lawyer Ephraim Fiksel bogus power of sale document from (Sheldon Barris, he did not own the 25 Willow Cres. property) to his, Barris, own company Jorlee Holding INC. for $ 535.000 


Those committed crimes were rightful and dutiful, with documented evidence, reported to Ontario Police Officer Zubrickas by me, Arnold Guettler. (Court evidence)

  The two years Police rooky became Judge and Jury and decided to assist the criminals. "She resights"    


Eve and her disbarred lawyer husband Sheldon Barris engaged the Ontario Police to REMOVE us out of 25 Willow Cres. The house which was STOLEN by them through TITLE FRAUD. (Court evidence)

We, Canadian Seniors were man/women handle in a brutal and disrespect-full matter, with-out legal authority, by the Ontario Police Force.

The wife of disbarred lawyer Sheldon Barris, called the Police Officer Kimberly Wild, " Wild was asked, by Eve Barris, to attend 25 Willow Cres. to have an unwanted party (Arnold Guettler) REMOVED from the premise." (Court evidence

With-out legal authorization, Ontario Police Officer Wild forcefully removed me, at that time a 70-year-old senior and my 74-year-old wife out of our legally occupied residence.




























 The mental and physical impact of my removal was so severe, that I suffered a massive panic attack and was transported with an ambulance to the hospital. Police had knowledge that had a heart attack after a blood donation and was operated on, two years before.      


Police report (Investigation)

Email from police Officer Wild to Eve Barris " Let me know if there is anything I can do help you out.


Going back to April 9, 2012, and continue from blog, "Just Junk," being in agony and physical numbness, I walked to my car and started to drive away, when I was blocked by one of the police cruisers.

I was ordered out of my car, arrested, hand cuffed and charged:

Charge # 1: Criminal Harassment-beset and watch complainant: Eve Barris



I watched, in tears as our very precious stolen personal belongings were being thrown into a Just Junk truck.

Charge # 2: It is alleged that Arnold Guettler did commit the offence of breach an OIC Undertaking. It is alleged the accused had directly communicated with Eve Barris at her residence today. In Charge PC Wild.

I did not communicate with her; I had no reason. Later in court testimony, she stated that she lost her cellphone, on which she recorded the alleged illegal communication. Also in court, her son in law who was at the scene, testified that he could not confirm her accusation of direct communication with me. Eve Barris was lying to the police, when she reported, that she was "at her residence". (Court evidence) 

As stated before, the property at 25 Willow Cres. is our stolen house which was unoccupied and never the residence of Eve or Sheldon Barris.

Charge # 3: Entering onto the property of 25 Willow Crescent, contrary to an OIC Undertaking. As Eve Barris testified in court, Guettler parked his car at the neighbors’ driveway and that I was standing on the empty property between the two houses. 

Why would I step on to the, for me restricted property, there was no need, and I am not that stupid.

I was found NOT GUILTY on all the charges in Orillia criminal court on Nov. 1/2013

Because of those trumped-up charges I was arrested and hand cuffed and wedged into the cruiser`s backseat. I was 70 years old in agony and total trauma.  I developed severe, painful cramps. Despite all of those conditions I was transported to the Orillia police station and placed into a holding cell. My condition got worse and finally an ambulance had to bring me to the hospital.

My wife and friend came to the police station to enquirer about my condition just when they witnessed an ambulance taking me away. They waited outside at the police station for a further six hours before they were informed that I was OK. They were given a note, indicating that there would be a bail hearing for me at 9 am in Barrie next day.

Waiting in Barrie`s courthouse, on April 10, 2012, my wife was misled numerous times by the duty counsel, who was claiming, that he was waiting for the papers from Orillia. Finally, after two and a half hours he admitted that I was in Orillia waiting for my bail hearing and my friend to post surety. They made it just in time back to Orillia courthouse, otherwise I would have been sent to jail to be scheduled for another bail hearing in a week or two.



Under Ontario Police "authority and supervision" Stepson of disbarred lawyer, Sheldon Barris, illegally removing my special stuckateurs  (ornamental plasterer) tools. Those special tools were imported by me over the years from Germany.    




Under Ontario Police "authority and supervision" Eve Barris (disbarred lawyers' wife) ordered all of our, over fifty years accumulated furniture and memorabilia, to be illegally removed as Just Junk. 




This happened in Canada, a Country, which has a Constitution and is govern by the Rule of Law. 

This was over nine year's ago. All levels of Canadian Governments have full documented knowledge of the incredibly illegal travesty's committed against us Canadian Seniors.

In addition, as of today Aug. 28/2020, our stolen property (including furniture's and memorabilia) has not being addressed by the Authorities, and the illegally obtained house is still illegally occupied and used for money laundering.      















  

       










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9) Knowingly Forged Ontario Superior Court Order Used For Eviction

3) Open Letter To The Hon. Ontario Minister Lisa Thompson

147) Rutan Dorf A Directed Energy Concept For Refugees And Other Displaced Individuals.